D’AQUINO’S FACEBOOK THURSDAY GIVEAWAY COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To be eligible to win entrants must first like our Facebook page, which is ‘https://www.facebook.com/DAquinoLiquorStores’ and follow online entry details.
3. D’Aquino’s Liquor supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Liquor Act 2007. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18. By entering the competition, you are confirming you are over the age of 18 years. We will ask for ID if you look under 25.
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promotion commences weekly every 12.00pm Thursday and ends Monday week after at 9:00am (“Promotional Period”). Only one entry permitted per person throughout the Promotional Period. All entry likes/comments must be received by no later than 9:00am on Monday week after promotion commencement. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
8. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be selected by our computer generated selector with that decision being final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No individual prize exceeds $250 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.
10. The prize winner will be notified by Facebook and their name together with the winning entry will be published on our Facebook page ‘https://www.facebook.com/DAquinoLiquorStores’.
11. If any prize is unavailable or otherwise unable to be supplied, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. By submitting an entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s winning entry (either in full or in part), name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording including to reproduce or publish such material in any medium) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption or use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter Penmara Wines Pty Ltd, 129 Bathurst Road PO 8219 Orange NSW 2800 Australia or email: email@example.com
19. Prize must be picked up from one of our 7 stores or Warehouse located at Orange NSW 2800.
20. The Promoter is Penmara Wines Pty Ltd, ABN 17095304895, PO BOX 8219. NSW permit number LTPM/19/04722. Tel: 02 6391 5100. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Start date of the permit to be 25.07.19 and end on 24.07.20.
22. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook.